Jan 10, 2011

2011.

I have been ignoring my blog for more than a year now! HAHA, kidding. -.-
It's my first time blogging in year 2011.

Okay here goes.

Life :

It has been the worst year starting of my life! I want my friends! I want my family! I want Hasiff! I want ice cream. I want money money money! I want to swim! I want to colour my hair purple! I want I want I want! But as I go along through the first month of the year, it's great. Fun and going well. Alhamdulillah! (:

Work :

Work has been work. Fun yet tiring. I met more people then I think I would. I get to experience more than I expected. All in all, work has been an adventure every day. Friends at work are awesome too! Adding more addition to the family as Adlie and Anique working along as crews soon. Can't wait for the ex boyfiee to be apart of the company. Wootwoot!

Love :

My baby Hasiff has been the best I could ever ask. He's imperfectly perfect and I'm in love with him every single day! Screw him for being far! I still love him. The warm kiss on my forehead is just the best I could ask. I'm always on cloud nine when I'm with him. No matter if it's on the phone, texts or on a date. I love him with all my heart. Fights are so whatever and it happens to everyone. Peduli plak kau kan? 5months and still counting yea sayang? (:

Girlfriends :

I miss Ziera, Fawaa, Dira, Zetty, Tik, Ana, Intan, Amy, Myra! They're all out studying and making histories on their own and I just hope one day I could be apart of it. I love you guys no matter what happens! Big hugs and kisses from me to you alls. HAHA ♥

No comments: